All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A New Blog

So, this is my new blog, and this is my first entry, I feel like it should somehow be momentous, but it probably won't be. I've already spent quite a bit of time making this spiffy looking layout, so I don't have much energy to invest in writing a blog entry.

I figure I should tell you what to expect from my blog: not much. I'll occasionally share with ou interesting observations I've made. More often you will read some of my attempts at wit. You will also get to see some of my 1337 paintz skillz. (Crummy images I've made in MS Paint for those who are lost.)

Anyways, here are some interesting headlines:

The Bold Outlines of a Plot
Adapted as a Comic Book, The 9/11 Commission Report Hits Home Anew

Surgeons fought for hours to save Castro's life
Castro just won't die!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!