All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Office: Best Show Ever

I saw a bunch of the British episodes about a year ago during a BBC marathon, but my first exposure to the American Office was at my friend's house 2 weeks ago when, and I was instantly in love. The Office is pretty much the funniest show to emerge in a long time. It's definitely up there with Seinfeld and Futurama.

The BBC version was definitely better at being non-stop awkward (something both shows are), but I prefer the American version more because I like the characters more.

Pam and Jim sitting together, no doubt being forced to listen to Michael.

Everyman Jim and the lovely Pam. (Who I totally have a crush on.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
A New Blog
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!