All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh Snap! People Actually Read My Blog

It's true, I actually have readers, and some of them even like my blog! When I was asked if I'd be interested in blogging for College Republicans at UT I immediately said yes.


My first article was posted, but it is just the same as my Horowitz Liveblog post on here. I'll be sure to update you guys on here whenever I post again.

So basically I plan on posting my thoughtful political entries at utexascrs.org, while all my boring, nerdy, and personal entries will remain here. You should totally keep your RSS subscription to this site and add the UT College Republicans RSS as well, because they have tons of other awesome articles.

3 Comments:

Blogger claudia said...

look at you!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger David Johannes said...

cool gig. are there other people that blog for college republicans too? you should keep a copy of your entries for those here too though, since you are one of the few people who's political writings i read, and dont necessarily want to be mixed in with others in my rss feeds.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Colin Harris writes for College Republicans as well. There are also posts about College Republican events and stuff as well.

I understand if people are hesitant to follow me on the UT College Republicans blog, but I think people should realize that UTCRs is a very moderate, intelligent Republican group. We are far from being the stereotypical "right-wing propaganda machine" that people worry about. Colin has even been a guest columnist for for the Daily Texan on occasion.

At this point I'm not sure if I will keep posting my political writings in this blog as well, but at the very least I will post an entry linking to my writing in the College Republicans at Texas blog. (Similar to my entry linking to my David Horowitz Liveblog, except these entries would link to a permanent url rather than the main page like I had to do for Twitter.)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
My Liveblog from Horowitz's Speech
Liveblogging David Horowitz
The Overdue Data Pop Entry
Ashcroft at UT
Obama's Special Olympic Hubris
The UT Student Government Controversy, or What Can...
The Pro-Israel Rally & Pro-Palestine Protest at UT
PETA Declares Fable II 'Most Animal Friendly Game'
About the Heisman
Obama & Lincoln
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!