All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Name Explanation

I spent a few minutes fiddling with my blog before getting to my real chores today. Now there is a recent entries section on the sidebar! Along with the archives section, it will assist you in navigating the 3 tricky entries of mine so far.

I also figured that some explaining was in order for how I got the name for my blog. All These Moments is a reference to all the moments of my life you'll get to read about in my blog, as well as being a play from a line in a great quote from Blade Runner. (My favorite movie.)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

These were the last words of an android who knew his lifespan was only two years. (I've been around for 18, so don't get any suspicions.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
The Office: Best Show Ever
A New Blog
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!