All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Monday, August 07, 2006

More fiddling

So, I just realized that in IE my blog entries were centered, wtf man! I guess when you don't verify the alignment in your html tag the Firefox default is left aligned and the IE default is centered. So I fixed that. IE is just plain retarded, and doesn't have tabbed browsing. (I think I heard 7.0 does now or something, but I seriously don't know anything about IE anymore.)

If I lost you in all that html crap, don't worry, most of you people only happen to see html when you copy and paste a script someone else like me has written for you into your myspace or your xanga, you little leech. (I've proudly been writing html since I got a Geocities site back in fifth grade, oh, Geocities, I already feel like I'm getting old...) Anyways, what you really need to get out of this entry is that you should download Firefox, now. It's pretty much the best web browser ever made, the browser of the gods you might say, the 1337 gods (and not those Mac using devils).

If you're reading my blog using IE and anything else looks funky, just tell me. If you're a Mac user and you have a problem, that's the price you pay for using a Mac!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
Name Explanation
The Office: Best Show Ever
A New Blog
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!