All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Now Eco-Friendly!

It seems like the cool new thing for a website to do is declare itself eco-friendly. Visit Google Maps with our eco-friendly maps! How wonderful and considerate of the environment, you don't print your maps out on paper. Of course, everyone who uses your site does, but I guess that's not something you have to take into account. (Those rogue map printers, their like the same people who use TiVo to skip commercials.)

So now, I'm coming out with my new, sweet, eco-friendly blog. I can one up Google on this issue, because I can say with certainty that nobody has printed out any of my blog entries, making it even more eco-friendly than Google Maps!

Let's not forgot The Office so quickly now. I got the first season DVD the other day. (It only contains six episodes, but they are still six precious episodes.) My mom thinks Jim, the protagonist of the show if there is one, reminds her of my friend Cris Ray, which is amusing. By now, I've gotten The Office theme song as my ringtone. It's good, now even if it's someoneI hate, I pick up happy, because I just heard the theme song from The Office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
More fiddling
Name Explanation
The Office: Best Show Ever
A New Blog
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!