All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No Pencil Necessary

So, I went an entire day at school today without having to use a pencil. I figure I'll share with you a summary of this phenomenon.

Swimming - I think this is self-explanatory.

AP European History - We read a packet, but no writing was required.

GT English - Our teacher basically talked to us the whole time about how bad the things are that pop culture promotes.

AcDec - No writing, just reviewing the gigantic amount of facts we had to read and memorize the previous night.

AP Economics - Horribly boring. The teacher just put information on the overhead and droned at us about going to college.

Pre-AP Pre-Calculus - No work, instead we did a little matching game to review some Algebra II concepts.

That's it, that is how I had an entire day of school without needing a pencil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
Now Eco-Friendly!
More fiddling
Name Explanation
The Office: Best Show Ever
A New Blog
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!