All These Moments

All These Moments

Random ramblings in writing.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Back from Hiatus?

So, I spontaneously decided to start blogging again today partially because my friend Jacquelyn is blogging about her year studying abroad in Paris, but mostly because my insomnia bested me and I gave up trying to sleep.

Looking back at my entries I realize it has been two years since I posted. Alot has changed since then, most notably I graduated high school and am starting my second year at The University of Texas. (Hook 'em.) I'm an English major, but don't expect anything impressive from this blog I'm busy enough as it is.

Anyways, this is all I plan on writing for now. I'm pretty sure I've got a blog entry about Chrome developing in my head so perhaps I'll post again later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

profile

about me
My name is Jared and I'm an English major at UT. Politically I'm a mix of libertarian and neocon with a heavy dose of sarcasm. Otherwise I'm just a typical nerd.

recent entries
Why I Love Weird Al
Sam's Town
My Dog is Bill Clinton
9/11
Manpower!!
UT Football
Wikipedia Sells Out... Again
No Pencil Necessary
Now Eco-Friendly!
More fiddling
archive
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
other blaugs
Politics and Poetry
Shailee Lathe
Tactical Middle East
Texas College Republicans
Unknown Geek

in soviet russia, rss feeds you!